Best Kept Secrets of Coffee Franchise Ownership
1) Take your time when selecting your franchise and find a coffee franchise that you really like and not just one that you think will make you the most money. If you do not like the uniforms, rules, restrictions, or coffee in the beginning chances are good that you aren't going to grow to like them over time. Instead, go with a business that you believe in and let your enthusiasm be contagious. Your customers and your staff will know if you are in business just to make money or you really want to build a great environment for everyone.
2) Be passionate. If you can't get passionate about coffee then a coffee franchise probably isn't the business solution you're looking for. If you are passionate about coffee, make sure you build your business around the coffee that lights your fire and not some off brand that doesn't make your mornings shine (besides you don't want your customers to catch you sneaking a sip of the other guy's coffee).
3) Be prepared to work. Building a business is hard work. Far too often franchise owners expect to pay the bills, sit back, and watch the profits roll in. In a perfect world, maybe but in the world in which we live hard work is necessary to begin your business and an absolute necessity when it comes to making your business grow.
4) Make work fun. Build a team atmosphere, play fun music when customers aren't in the business, and give your employees incentive to succeed. While this isn't a field in which you can afford to pay your employees a great amount of money you can do little things that give them incentives to do well and succeed. These goals are often better for some employees than higher pay would be and will breed a loyal staff that actually enjoys coming to work day in and out.
5) Be involved. If you are involved in the daily operation of your business you are in a much better position to see when things start to look bleak and correct potential problems before they arise. If you are not involved the problems may be catastrophes that are much more expensive and time consuming to fix than if you had caught them early on.
There are many ways to run your business and it is your business (as long as you remain within the guidelines of the franchise) but it is much better to follow the steps above and keep things running smoothly than risk significant problems by ignoring some of these valuable recommendations.
My ArticlesHow To Find A Coffee Franchise Opportunity
The Appeal Of The Kiosk Coffee Franchise
A Coffee Franchise By The Numbers
What Are The Benefits Of A Coffee Franchise?
What Is In A Coffee Franchise?
Coffee Franchise Options
Finding A Coffee Franchise With Flair
Who Wants A Coffee Franchise?
ABCs Of A Coffee Franchise
Why Are Coffee Franchises So Popular?
Coffee Franchise V Building A Unique Business
Things To Know When Choosing A Coffee Franchise
The Coffee Franchise For Women In Business
Which Coffee Franchise Is Best For You?
The Importance Of Location For A Coffee Franchise
Pros And Cons Of The Coffee Franchise
Can A Coffee Franchise Secure Your Future?
Pop Culture And The Coffee Franchise
Why Choose A Coffee Franchise?
The Potential Pitfalls Of A Coffee Franchise
Best Kept Secrets Of Coffee Franchise Ownership
Before You Invest In A Coffee Franchise
Things To Look For In A Coffee Franchise
How To Compare One Coffee Franchise To Others